If you are here, it’s a sign that you value your privacy. We understand it perfectly, that is why we have prepared this document, where you will find the principles of processing personal data and using cookies and other tracking technologies connected with using the advantim.com.pl website.
First, formal information – the administrator of the website is:
Advantim Sp. z o.o.
ul. Skierniewicka 10A
Abridged version – essential information
We value your privacy, but also your time. This is why we have prepared for you an abridged version of the most important rules concerning privacy protection.
- By filling in the form, placing an order, or simply contacting us, you provide us with your personal information, and we guarantee that your data will remain confidential, safe and will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.
- We use analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, which collect anonymous information concerning your visit to our site, such as subpages you have seen, the time you have spent on the website or switching between the subpages. It involves using cookies of Google LLC,
- We use remarketing tools such as Facebook Pixel in order to provide you with targeted advertisements. It involves using cookies of Facebook company.
- On our website, we show videos from YouTube. By playing them you accept cookies of Google Company regarding the YouTube service.
- We provide the possibility of using social media features, such as sharing the content in networking sites and subscribing to the page in social media. Using these functions involves using cookies from administrators of social networking services such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
If the above information is not exhaustive, you will find more details below.
The controller of your personal data, within the meaning of data protection regulation, is:
Advantim Sp. z o.o.
ul. Skierniewicka 10A
The objectives, legal basis and the period of processing of personal data are indicated separately in relations to each purpose of data processing (see: the provisions below including detailed descriptions of various purposes of data processing).
With regard to our processing your personal data, you are have the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing.
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to withdraw consent for processing personal data for a specific purpose, if such a consent has previously been given by you.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in connection with processing personal data by me.
The rights can be exercised according to the principles listed in Articles 16 – 21 GDPR, by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The provision of your personal data is always voluntary, however, it is essential in order to send the form or simply contact us.
We guarantee that the provided personal data will remain confidential. We ensure taking all security measures and protecting personal data in accordance with the personal data protection legislation. The personal data is stored with due care and suitably protected from the access by unauthorized persons. The personal data is stored exclusively on the territory of the European Union.
Invoices. In order to issue your invoice, we process your personal data to the extent necessary for issuing the invoice. The legal basis for processing your data is, in this case, fulfilling the legal obligation of issuing the invoice. What is more, all the invoices issued are included in accounting records, therefore, your data will consequently be processed within this documentation for the period required by law.
Email contact. By contacting us via email, you provide us with your email address as the sender of the message. Moreover, in the content of the message you can also provide other personal data.
The legal basis for processing personal data in such a case is your consent resulting from contacting us.
Your personal data you provide us by contacting us via email is processed only in order to handle your request. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small pieces of text information, stored on your terminal equipment (for example a computer, tablet or smartphone), which can be decoded by our information and communication system.
Cookies allow us to:
- Ensure that the website operates correctly, just the way you expect,
- Enhance the speed and safety of using the site,
- Improve the functions available to you on the site,
- Use analytical tools,
- Use marketing tools,
- Put videos from YouTube on the websites,
- Provide social networking functions.
You will find more details below.
First-party cookies. Cookie files can be divided into two categories: first-party and third-party cookies. When it comes to first-party cookies, we use them in order to ensure the correct operation of the website.
Third-party cookies. Our site, just like the majority of present-day websites, uses functions provided by third parties, which involves using third-party cookies. The application of this kind of cookie files is described below.
Using Google Analytics service involves the implementation to the code of our website the tracking code provided by Google. The code is based on cookie files, but can also use other tracking technologies.
Marketing. We use Facebook marketing tools to provide you with advertisements in this service. In order to do that, we have implemented Facebook Pixel to the website code, which records your visits. For this purpose, cookies from the Facebook company are used.
YouTube videos. We embed videos from the YouTube service on our site. By playing the video, you accept to use cookie files from Google LLC applying to the YouTube service.
Social networking functions. We provide the possibility to use the social networking functions, such as sharing the content on social networking sites and subscribing the webpage profile. Using these functions results in using the cookie files provided by administrators of social networking services such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
Using the website implies sending requests to the server, on which the web page is stored. Each request sent to the server is recorded in the server logs.
The logs include, among others, your IP address, the date and time of the server, information concerning your web browser and the operating system you are using. The logs are recorded and stored on the server.
Data recorded in the server logs is not associated with a particular person using the service and are not used by us in order to identify you.
Server logs are only an additional material to manage a website and their content is never revealed to anyone, except for the persons authorized to manage the server.